I love giving gifts but I hate trying to decide who wants what. Some people feel impossible to shop for which puts me in our local mall every year on Christmas Eve morning...scrambling to get it together. 😂 I want to do it differently this year so I put together a list of 75 gift ideas; some that I love and use and some that were recommended by you guys! I tried to keep most of these items on Amazon because....well I know I need free 2 day shipping. Lol.
Things I love:
1. Weighted Blanket | Best blanket we own! I fall asleep instantly!
2. Echo Plus (Alexa) | Seriously, if you don't have an Alexa by now I don't know how you live 😂
3. Personalized Yankee Candle | I love these for that "kinda hard to shop for" person. Who wouldn't use a candle?!
4. Kasa Smart Plug ("Alexa, turn on the light") | Love these! I control my lamps through Alexa!
5. Onion Chopper | Life changing. I never cried over onions again.
6. Oil Diffuser | We use this every single day; it makes an entire room smell so good!
7. Bug-a-Salt | The. Best. Gift. Ever. because ew, bugs.
8. Spiral Egg Holder | Know a chicken lady?
9. Electric Smores Maker | Smore's without the mess= yes.
10. iPhone Tripod | I think I use this literally everyday. Selfies, family pictures, recording a video, whatever it is this thing is so convenient!
11. Airpods | I never thought I'd actually use these but we love them!
12. Diamond Dazzle Stick Ring Cleaner | I clean my rings with this, love that I can throw it in my purse!
13. Makeup Brushes | Best makeup brush set, like ever.
14. Shop-Vac | You don't think you need a shop-vac until you have a shop-vac. Do not gift to a woman. 😂
15. Mexican Train | We love this game! Up to 8 people can play and it's so easy to learn. Great party game.
16. Firestick | Super easy to use and keeps all of our TV apps in one place!
17. Jump Starter Kit | Super convenient to have (I've used it for myself and others)
18. Seatbelt Cutter/Window Breaker | I just feel like these emergency car gifts are super thoughtful. Lol!
19. Drill Brush Set | Blake was scrubbing toilets as soon as he unboxed this
20. Giant Connect Four | This is so fun to play when friends come over!
21. Silicone Wedding Bands | Blake's on his 4th wedding ring (not the real one of course) but these silicone ones are awesome for the gym, outdoors, work, etc.
22. Slogger Boots | I wear these everyday around the duck coop! Plus so many cute prints!
23. Hanging Travel Bag | I can't believe how much stuff these can hold! Toiletries are so organized when traveling with this and it hangs on the back of the door.
Things you recommended:
1. Storm Glass $40+ | Supposedly it forecasts the weather in this super cute glass vase.
2. Luggage Cubes $20+ | For frequent travelers; keeps your suitcase crazy organized.
3. Scratch Off Travel Map $22+ | For frequent travelers; a fun way to showcase where you've been.
4. Popcorn Air Popper $18+ | No unpopped kernels and healthier than bagged popcorn.
5. Solar Charger $30+ | For the outdoorsy person; a good way to charge electronics.
7. 23 and Me: DNA Ancestry Kit $79+ | Get to know your family history and genetics.
8. Record Player $40+ | For the vintage music buff
9. Dash Camera $45+ | Unique idea for family and friends
10. Custom Pet Socks $23+ | I mean, who wouldn't want their pet on their socks?
11. Tequila Mockingbird $10 | Cocktail book for the bartender
12. Java Sok $10 | For the hot or cold coffee lover; like a koozie but for coffee 😂
13. Chom Chom Roller $25 | Pet hair lint roller for furniture, clothes, blankets, etc.
14. Car Dipping Sauce Holder $10 | I mean, who doesn't want this?
15. Become a Lord or Lady in Scotland $45+ | Yes, someone really suggested this! 😂 You can buy a square foot or more of land in Scotland and legally be a "lord or lady". The funds support natural reserves in Scotland. Would make a cute "gag gift!"
16. Furbo | This is so cute for pet owners!
17. Breakfast Sandwich Maker | Definitely just bought this for Blake. He loves making breakfast sandwiches!
18. Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker | Good for a coffee lover!
19. Tiny Hands | I'm just going to leave this here 😂
20. Sherpa Fleece Blanket | The softest blanket
21. Coffee Mug Warmer | Slow sipping mornings and no cold coffee!
22. FitBit | For active friends and family
1. Man Crates | The ultimate gift for a man. Blake got one last year and it was hilarious watching him pry open the crate with a crowbar.
2. Whiskey Gift Set | This would be awesome for a whiskey drinker!
3. Ridge Wallet | Really unique (and safe!) wallet
4. Grill Gloves | All I know is that my husband definitely needs these 😂
5. Truck Bed Tent | Ok, whaaa? This is so cool!
6. Survival Bracelet | Paracord bracelet with fire starter and whistle
7. Beard Balm | Maybe they like to take care of their beard...or maybe you're trying to drop a hint 😅
8. Magnetic Wristband for Tools | Why do I feel like I need this? Lol.
9. Slippers | Can you ever go wrong with a pair of slippers?
10. Toilet Night Light | If you live with a man, you know why this might be a good gift 😂
11. Watch Holder | For a watch guy--Keeps them all organized!
12. Drone | Because grown men need toys too!
13. Wool Socks | Men need cozy socks too 😏
1. Makeup Eraser | Erases makeup with just water!
2. Engraved Handwritten Recipe Cutting Board | This is so sweet and thoughtful!
3. Recipe Tea Towels | Another way to display family recipes
4. Birthdate (Astrology) Candles | This is such a unique way to gift a candle!
5. Stove Top Covers | So cute for extra counter space in the kitchen!
6. Erin Condren Planner | Good for someone who's busy and likes to stay organized!
7. Indoor Plant Light | For the plant lady!
8. Sherpa Sweatshirt | So cozy!
9. Inverted Umbrella | I keep at least 3 umbrellas in my car lol!
10. 360 Swivel Makeup Holder | These would be so useful!
11. Mini Waffle Maker | Everything tastes better mini and in cute colors!
12. Wool Crew Socks | Can you ever have enough warm socks?
13. Nail Polish Holder | Ok, this is so nifty!
14. Beanie for Ponytails | Ponytails + warm ears
15. Silicone Wine Glasses | Wine, but make it outdoors.
16. Style Station | This looks so clean!
17. Spa Headbands | These would be so convenient for putting on makeup/washing your face!
Edited to Add:
1. Homesick Candles | I love this idea for people who have 2 homes!
2. Chemex | This is supposed to be the best way to make coffee so I got one!
3. Chemex Filters | The filters that go with the Chemex
4. Electric Kettle | I bought this with the Chemex so it was easier to heat up water but this would be useful for tea or hot chocolate too!
5. External Charger | Super convenient for someone who lets Snapchat drain their entire phone battery
6. 50 "The Office" stickers | Well happy birthday jesus, sorry your party's so lame.
7. Handheld steamer | So useful for traveling...or when you don't take the clothes out of the dryer fast enough
8. Tarot Cards | 🔮
9. Instapot | My mom is so obsessed with this thing I feel weird for not having one. It's the only thing she cooks with!
10. Avocado Growing Kit | Grow an avocado tree using the pit!
11. Let That Sh*t Go Journal | Interactive journal and inspiration for someone who needs some zen
12. Sound Machine | I like that these are easy to travel with too!
13. Wireless Charger Pad | After one of my corded charges caught on fire in my car, this doesn't sound so bad lol
14. Corksicle Whiskey Wedge | Really interesting glass that keeps drinks cold but not watered down!
15. One Line a Day Journal | This is so thoughtful and easy for someone who doesn't have time to journal
16. Colorful Fire Flames | I'm totally buying this and taking bonfires to a new level. 😂
17. RoboTime DIY House Kit | At first I thought this was a kids toy but adults are using them too and now I feel like I need one. This is so unique and fun!
18. Bluetooth Speaker | This turned out to be a lot more useful than I thought it would be. We love having a BT speaker that you can take anywhere!
19. Sheet Masks 16 pack | $10 for 16 of them is a steal!
20. Face Mask Kit | These are a great additive to the sheet mask set!
Hope this helps! I bought a few things off this list while making it so if it doesn't help anyone, at least it helped me 😂 Thank you for all of your recommendations, you guys are so creative!